Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Kellogg’s Waale Guptaji Ki Family

I sincerely did not know that one can eat corn flakes in these many different ways. When I visited the Facebook page I got awestruck with the number of mind blowing recipes. I have heard before about Kellogg's corn flakes when my sister went on diet mode. But if there are such awesome recipes then I would like to turn to corn flakes for breakfast and snacks.

The recipes are very tasty and very easy and fast to prepare. The first recipe I checked out was 'Passing the Parcel Wala Nashta'. I never imagined that it will taste such heavenly. It was a very simple recipe with corn flakes, custard apple pulp and cold milk. I am a Maharashtrian and you may know one evening snack which we love the most is 'Chivda' and guess what Guptaji has a recipe for that too. I seriously never dreamed that I would eat chivda made up of corn flakes one day. The number of ingredients are many but directions are very easy at the same time. But one can take some efforts to gather the ingredients if he really cares about his evening 'nashta'.

The next recipe I checked was just unbelievable: 'First Crush Wala Nashta'. If we start preparing these recipes and become like Guptaji, I don't think anyone will stop coming to our houses. One can really impress a girl if he prepares this dish. The recipe made me believe that one can really lose his weight in the most healthy manner if starts eating kellogg's corn flakes dishes. Name of the next recipe was 'Jagah Banane Wala Nashta' in which we can include strawberries and banana slices. Inclusion of fruits make the dish delicious and our life healthier. The youth is crazy about junk food and when we go out for a movie or outing we always need those salty or caramel popcorn in our hands. Next recipe I checked out was 'Movie Wala Nashta'. One can prepare delicious cornflake popcorn clusters at home. Now we can also visit Guptaji's family with our parents because Kellogg has developed recipes for each and everyone.

I checked out few recipes and already started deciding which recipe to prepare first. Hence I would like to visit Guptaji's house with my entire family so that my mother can find out about those awesome recipes. My sister can take her diet challenge more seriously and with double enthusiasm when she will get to know that she can still eat awesome food with kellogg's corn flakes recipes. I want my dad just to relax and enjoy the delicious dishes. And what I want to do will blow your mind. I would like to enjoy those hundred recipes one by one and want to trouble my mind to invent the hundred and first recipe.

For recipes follow the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/anaajkanashta

Also do visit: https://www.youtube.com/user/kelloggindia 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment